Broker sponsorship services that we provide for apartment locators are tailored just for apartment locators. We have worked as an apartment locator and know what it takes to be successful. With that said, we provide you all the tools you need so it is a smooth transition from being an employee to being an independent agent and keeping 100% of the commission.
Are you worried about transitioning to an independent agent?
We have thought of everything that would make the transition difficult and taken action! The service is designed so that once you transfer brokers you can start leasing the same day!
- The $199 covering the first 3 months is in consideration that the sales pipeline takes about 3 months before commissions are regularly coming in.
- We provide professional liability insurance for your protection as an independent agent.
- We provide a CRM for client management and training for a quick and easy transition.
- We have leads available to work.
- We take care of all of the invoicing and collections so you can just focus on leasing.
So, in the end you have all of the same benefits of working for an apartment locating company, but you get paid like a broker!
- No broker split or quotas
- Work as much or as little as you want
- Keep all the commission
Want to Know More?
No Soliciting Please
Ft. Hood Area
Services included with Sponsorship
Frequently Asked Questions
There are two broker licenses available for sponsorship, one that is for Realtors and another that is for apartment locators. If you are not doing any residential transactions then you can be on the locator broker license and NOT have to pay for Realtor board association fees.
We handle all of the vendor compliance, invoicing, collections, and even incentive distribution after payment is received. Our invoicing is done through the free CRM that is provided with sponsorship. Once you have leased a client, we do ask that you verify the lease. We take it over after verification and work it until payment is received. If you are curious about our invoicing process, take a look at the blog article that we wrote.
We do have some second chance leads available to work for free; however, they are not a steady or reliable income source. Each agent is advised to generate their own leads and advertise for themselves. Lead Generation training is available which will provide 5 lead sources that can be developed into a steady lead stream.